Delve into how hybrid working has changed the IT landscape and explore the benefits of technology for your organisation with our webinar.
Thursday 7th April, 11am – 12pm
Watch the recording
The beginning of the Covid-19 global pandemic forced a huge shift for companies with employees forced to work from home. With a number of companies having made it back to ‘business as usual’, with employees returning to the office full time, others have moved in a different direction and adopted a hybrid working model.
The general consensus as we adapt to changes in working patterns is the flexibility for staff to choose a mixture of home, office, and remote working, as the traditional 9-5 in an office five days a week is no longer a realistic option.
With hybrid work now becoming part of the modern working environment, in the first of a series of webinars, we explore how you can leverage the benefits of technology to plan, consider, implement and adapt to hybrid working trends and the security implications to your organisation.
What we covered:
- Hybrid work: How the IT landscape has changed
- Cyber security: Ensuring your IT systems meet the key technical control themes
- Cloud migration: Scalability, dependability, security, and cost-efficiency
- Business continuity: A critical area of your IT strategy for your organisation
- Connectivity: The crucial ‘hidden’ aspect that underpins your productivity
- What next: Cloud is the next step for your organisation
You can watch the recording on-demand now.