The Finance and Office Administrator role has been created to support the growth of Assured Digital Technologies Ltd (ADT) and its subsidiaries within the group. The role specifically involves the billing of projects and services provided to our customers, the prompt handling of invoices and payments to our suppliers, and general office administration across the group.
The role reports to the Group Management Accountant and will be based out of the ADT Bristol office at the Quorum.
The role focuses on the support of the business in general across the full range of tasks undertaken in a busy Finance department and Technical Team.
The role will involve liaison with ADT’s technical and sales teams, as well as customers, partners, and suppliers across the group. The opportunities for growth and development in this role are substantial as ADT itself continues to grow and develop.
The role will require someone with a considerable degree of common sense, attention to detail, and the ability to work with limited supervision. Financial and/or administration qualifications are desirable, although relevant experience would also be considered. This role may be of particular interest to a part qualified Accounting Technician or recently qualified graduate with experience in a finance function.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Liaising with Technical and Sales teams to ensure the accurate and timely input of information
- Sales ledger
- Raising and processing sales invoices
- Credit control
- Liaising with customers ref queries and obtaining POs
- Support and holiday cover for purchase ledger
- Assisting with preparation of VAT returns
- Assisting with cash flow and bank payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with preparation of management reports
- Assisting with annual and ad-hoc financial audits
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Providing administrative support to make the work environment enjoyable and fun
- Assisting the ADT Finance team with other tasks, as reasonably required
PLEASE NOTE: The responsibilities outlined above for this position are not an exhaustive list and the individual may be required to perform additional or alternative duties/tasks commensurate with this role.
Qualified to AAT Level 3 or above
Graduate with finance experience
|Personal Competencies, Characteristics & Skills||Essential / Desirable|
|5 good GCSEs inc. Maths and English||Essential|
|Excellent command of English and the ability to communicate fluently, both verbally and in writing||Essential|
|Motivated self-starter, proactive, hardworking, and able to learn new skills quickly||Essential|
|Strong analytical & problem-solving skills||Essential|
|Strong interpersonal / communication skills and able to cope with constant change||Essential|
|Experience of financial management software packages-eg Xero||Desirable|
|Attention to detail||Essential|
|Capable of interfacing with Clients and Supplier Community||Essential|
|Outgoing with an ability to network across functions||Desirable|
|A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude||Essential|
Salary and Rewards
- Competitive salary
- Participation in long term incentive plan
- Great company benefits package
- Flexible office and/or remote working
Strictly no recruiters/agencies